Per Massachusetts mandate, facial masks are still required in all health care facilities until further notice.
Mon - Thur: 9-1 and 3-7
Mon: 1-3; 7-8
Wed: 8-9; 1-3
Wednesdays: 9 - 7
Thursdays: 10 - 7
- MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED.
- If you feel sick please call the office and let the staff know. We are waiving missed appointment fees for sickness at this time, however, no-calls/no-shows will still incur missed appointment fees (full fee for missed acupuncture or massage, $35 for chiropractic)
- We are omitting any heating therapy until further notice.
- If you have been around anyone with COVID symptoms within 14 days, suffer from any of the following COVID -type symptoms (dry cough, sudden change in smell or taste, fever, diarrhea) please call us immediately and we will reschedule your visit for a later date. If you call us prior to your appointment any missed appointment fees will be waived. If you do not show up for your appointment you will still be responsible for any missed appointment fees (12 hour advance notice).
- Please santize hands when you get to the reception desk. A touchless sanitizer is available for all patients on the desk.
- If paying by credit card, we recommend bringing your own pen, although we regulary sanitize all writing utensils and surfaces prior to use. Please wear your mask into the office. During treatment you may take off your mask when laying prone (face-down).
- Should you have any questions please contact our office via phone at (978) 658-7700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for any changes as we update those regularly.