We maintain strict protocols for the safety of staff and patients. The following are our current hours and protocols:
Mon - Thur: 9-1 and 3-7
Fridays: 9-1 and 2-6
Wednesdays: 9 - 7
Thursdays: 10 - 7
- Please wait in the large lobby until a staff member calls you to enter the reception area. There is no seating in the reception area.
- You must wear a mask upon entry or you will not be allowed within the office. All doors in our office remain open to lessen high touch contact areas.
- All direct face and hand contact areas are sanitized before each treatment.
- We are omitting any heating therapy until further notice.
- If you have been around anyone with COVID symptoms within 14 days, suffer from any of the following COVID -type symptoms (dry cough, sudden change in smell or taste, fever, diarrhea) please call us immediately and we will reschedule your visit for a later date. If you call us prior to your appointment any missed appointment fees will be waived. If you do not show up for your appointment you will still be responsible for any missed appointment fees (12 hour advance notice).
- Please santize hands when you get to the reception desk. A touchless sanitizer is available for all patients on the desk.
- If paying by credit card, we recommend bringing your own pen, although we regulary sanitize all writing utensils and surfaces prior to use. Please wear your mask into the office. During treatment you may take off your mask when laying prone (face-down).
- Should you have any questions please contact our office via phone at (978) 658-7700 or email at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for any changes as we update those regularly.